The urodynamic examination is a specialized study of the urinary tract is performed by the urologist and seeks to assess the functioning of the lower urinary tract and through More...the records obtained during implementation to reach a diagnosis and ultimately guide the specific treatment that should receive the pacient.
performing a urodynamic study indicated whenever a malfunction of the lower urinary tract, some of the indications of urodynamics are suspected:
1. Study of neurogenic bladder (myelodysplasia, spinal trauma, brain damage, etc.).
2. Recurrent urinary tract infections when the anatomical causes are ruled out.
3. Urinary incontinence in women.
4. Study of urinary incontinence in children and enuresis (urination during sleep).
5. Study of urinary incontinence in men.